Hello everyone! Here is my week 3 in Japan blog :) Since I wrote my last blog on a Friday I have two weekends' worth of content.
Last weekend was really fun and I continued to check things off my bucket list. On Saturday I went to an onsen, a hot spring bath area, which was really nice. They had multiple types of hot baths that served different purposes, like smoothing your skin, giving nutrients, etc. It was very relaxing and my favorite part was that after the bath you get to sit and read manga! They had a huge selection and comfy seats you could sit in and read. They also had ice cream đđ
On Sunday I went to Nagoya Castle. It was so beautiful! I wanted to go to Nagoya Castle since last semester after researching it a little, so it was awesome to be able to finally see it in person. The castle itself was beautiful but the palace attached to it was extremely stunning as well. On the inside, the walls, ceilings, and decor were very artistic and had so much detail. There was also a ninja/military personnel reenactment performance that was really fun to see! Near the castle, there was ice cream that had gold on it so I just had to try it đ. The gold honestly had no taste but the ice cream was still good đ. For dinner, we then had Yaki Niku, which just means grilled meat. We had wagyu, Japanese beef, and beef tongue. It was so delicious!
Classes continued to be interesting and not too much work so that's good. A project in Japanese class we have to do is go to some location in Nagoya and take pictures of kanji there so my partner and I chose a department store đ. A very fun assignment indeed.
This weekend I met up with friends at a cute cafe to plan and discuss our upcoming trip to Kyoto in February, which I am very excited about!
After, I went with more friends to Osu Kannon, a huge shopping district with a big shrine. There were so many shops it was unbelievable! I thought I was going to go and not buy anything (except for food of course haha) but I ended up not being able to resist. I will have to go again because I didn't get to go to all the shops there and there is more I want to buy đ
Today is a chill today to relax and do homework but I also went to the mall with my host mom for a bit. We also had Takoyaki for dinner, my host sister was very skilled at making them đ
æĨæŦčĒ
å éąæĢã¯ã¨ãĻãæĨŊãããĻ、ããąãããĒãšãããįŠããã§ãã¯ãįļãã。åææĨãĢæ¸ŠæŗãĢčĄãŖãĻ、įŽãĢãããæ é¤(ãããã)ãããããĒãŠ、č˛ã ãĒãéĸ¨åãããŖããã、ãã°ããããŖãã¨æã。ãĒãŠãã¯ãšãã§ããĻ、ä¸įĒåĨŊããĒãã¨ã¯æ¸ŠæŗãŽåžãžãããčĒãã!å¤ãč˛ã ãĒããžããžãĒãžãããããŖãĻ、åē§ããŽãããå¸ãĢåē§ãããĻãžãããčĒãã。į§ã¯ããŠãã¯ã¯ããŧããŧã¨ãããžãããčĒãã 。ãŊããã¯ãĒãŧã ãããŖã:)
æĨææĨ、åå¤åąåãĢčĄãŖã。大å¤ãããã ãŖã!å åĻæåå¤åąåãĢã¤ããĻįē襨ãŽãããŽį įŠļãããŖããã§、æĨæŦãĢããããĄãĢãã˛čĻãĢčĄããããŖãã¨æãŖããã、é常ãĢãããŖã。åå¤åąåã¯įžãããŖãã、ããŽäģĨå¤、æŦä¸¸åžĄæŽŋ(ãģããžãããĻã)ã大å¤įžãããŖã。ä¸ãĢ、åŖ(ããš)ã夊äē(ãĻãããã)ãéŖžã(ããã)ãč¸čĄįã§čŠŗããäŊãŖã。ãĢãããã¨æĻåŊæĻå°(ãããããļããã)ãŽåēæŧ(ãã ã¤ãã)ãčĻãĻ、æĨŊãããŖã。åãŽå¨ããĢ、éãŊããã¯ãĒãŧã ãããŖããã、éŖãšãĒããã°ãĒããĒããŖãđ。åŽã¯、éã¯åŗããĒãã、ãŊããã¯ãĒãŧã ã¯įžåŗãããŖã。æŠãéŖ¯ãŽãã、į§ããĄã¯įŧčãéŖãšãĻ、é常ãĢįžåŗãããŖã!
ææĨã¯éĸįŊã、大å¤ãããĒãããããŖãã。æĨæŦčĒãŽææĨãŽãããŽããã¸ã§ã¯ãã¯åå¤åąãĢãŠããã§æŧĸåãŽåįãåããã、į§ãŽããŧãããŧã¨ä¸įˇãĢãããŧããé¸ãã 。æĨŊããããã¸ã§ã¯ãã ã。
äģéąæĢ、åéã¨ä¸įˇãĢãããããĢãã§ã§äēæãŽäēŦéŊãŽæ čĄãĢã¤ããĻ芹ã、č¨įģ(ãããã)ãäŊãŖã。æĨŊããŋ!
åžã§、åéã¨å¤§é čĻŗéŗ(ããããããŽã)ã¨ãã大ãã財ãįŠãŽæã¨įĨį¤žãĢčĄãŖã。åēã大å¤å¤ããã、äŋĄããããĒããŖã。äŊã財ããĒãã¨æãŖãã、ãããã財ãŖãĻããžãŖã。å ¨é¨č˛ˇãããįŠã財ããĒããŖããã、ãžãčĄããã¨æãŖãĻãã。
äģæĨã¯æ(ã˛ãž)ã ãã、ããŖãããããåŽŋéĄãããã§ããã、ããšãããļãŧã¨ãĸãŧãĢãĢãå°ãčĄãŖã。
æĨæŦã¯ãããæĨŊãã、ãŋããĒå æ°ã§ããĻãã ãã。ãžãæĨéąđ
Comments
Post a Comment