Japan- Week 4

 Hello again 👋

This Wednesday turned into quite a busy and fun day. I first went to the new BTS concert movie with some friends and that was really fun. We had some bumps getting in but we were able to figure it out 👍Next, I went with a different friend to take pictures of kanji at a department store. For our Japanese class, we had to pick a location and go and take pictures of kanji we found to later do a short presentation on. It is a really fun project since we get to choose to go anywhere we want. My partner and I decided to meet and get boba then go to a department store to take pictures. After that, I went to meet up with some friends at Osu again. It was one of my friend's birthday so some friends decided to get together and go shopping and get dinner together. 


On Saturday, I went to the Higashiyama Zoo! It was so fun to see all the zoo animals and walk around. I also had very cute koala ice cream. We also ate breakfast at a nearby cafe and they had one of the cute robots that deliver your food! It was very successful in its mission.

 

On Sunday I went to the mall with my host family to shop and play games. It was nice and relaxing and fun!

Until next time👋


日本語

またこんにちはね!

今度の水曜日忙しく、楽しい日になってきた。まずは、友達と一緒に新しいBTSの映画を見に行って、非常に楽しかった。少し大変があったが、大丈夫だった。次、違う友達と一緒にデパートで漢字の写真を取って行ったのだ。日本語の授業のために、所を選んで、漢字の写真を取って短い発表をします。どこでも選べるから、楽しいプロジェクトだね。パートナーとデパートを選んだ。その後、おすで他の友達に会った。一人の友達の誕生日だったから、買い物に行ったり、晩ご飯と食べたり、することにした。

土曜日、東山公園に行った!色々な動物を見たり、散歩をしたり、するのがとても楽しかった。非常に可愛いコアラアイスも食べた。そして、近いカフェで朝ご飯を食べて、食べ物を持って行くかわいいロボットがあった!よく成功したと思う。

日曜日、ホストファミリーと一緒にモールに行って、ゲームしたのだ。ゆっくりできて、楽しかった!

じゃあ、また来週ね

Comments