I feel like I need more interesting ways to say hello but I have none so, hello again👋
Last Saturday, I went ice skating with some friends, which was really fun! We skated at the rink many Olympians have skated and trained at 👍I am not very good at ice skating and it takes me a while to get used to it but after about an hour and a half, I can move pretty well. After, ice skating we went to grab lunch in Osu because it was really close and we remembered it has a Korean corn dog stand that we all wanted to try. They were so good and cheesy that they made me happy.
After lunch, we went to a cat cafe! A cat cafe is a place where you can hang out with cats and play games, read manga, have some coffee, and chill. It was really fun and the cats were so cute! I enjoyed being able to play with them and pet them😊😸
On Sunday, I went to see the movie Suzume no Tojimari with my host family. It was really good! The plot was quite interesting and the animation was very beautiful, I'd definitely recommend 👍
After the movie we chilled and then went to dinner. We went to a Yakitori place, grilled chicken place. And let me just say, this was the Best. Chicken. I Have. Ever. Eaten. in my whole life🤤 The best💖 It was SO soft and moist. The chicken is so fresh that you only have to grill it for a second so you get a nice grill flavor but soft and delicious flavor. They had almost all parts of the chicken to sell so I had good ol' chicken breast and things but also butt, heart, and liver. All of which was superb👌 To be honest my favorite part was the butt because it had a little fat on it which had great flavor. My host mom told me this makes me a pervert haha 😂 The heart since it has a lot of blood, tasted almost like cow or red meat, really good. The liver had good flavor but it has a squishy texture that I was not expecting. 10/10 recommend the place if you ever come to Nagoya.
On Wednesday, I went to a Sado (traditional tea ceremony) demonstration provided by my school. It was really fun and educational. I really enjoyed watching and then doing aspects of the Sado ceremony and learning all the little details that go into it. The tea and snacks were delicious
Today, Friday, is Hinamatsuri which is Doll's Day or Girl's Day. So, last week my host family and I put up this decoration for my host sister. It is really beautiful and detailed. You are supposed to put up one for every daughter you have. My host grandma bought me a mini one 😊
Well, that's all for this week. This weekend I have some fun plans so stay tuned!
Comments
Post a Comment