Japan- Week 9

 Hello. I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing great as usual! 


On Saturday, I went to Tokugawa Museum and Garden and it was so pretty! The art museum had a wonderful collection of belongings from the family in power during the Edo period and it was so cool to see. The garden was spectacular and as it is now becoming spring, there were even some flowers in bloom. I enjoyed a nice snack at the cafe in the museum and had a very peaceful afternoon. 




In the evening, I went with friends to an Izakaya, a Japanese pub. They had delicious food there and the room we were in was very nice! I had octopus and tuna, my two favorites, so it was a really good time. 

             I forgot to take a picture before I ate it ๐Ÿ˜‚

On Sunday, I went with a couple of friends to the nearby city of Gifu. Gifu has lots of nature and historical sites so it was very nice. There is also Gifu Castle. Gifu Castle is on top of the mountain so it has beautiful scenery. It was like it was straight out of a painting. But don't worry, I didn't have to climb up the mountain to see the museum, the is a cable car that takes you up and down. 

On Wednesday, I went to go see the new Antman and the Wasp movie which was really good ๐Ÿ‘ I had a sushi lunch then went to Nagoya Castle to look at the plum blossoms. They were of course so beautiful and smelled really good as well. Also, the bees are out and boy were they happy! 

This weekend I saw a T-Rex race and went to dinner with my host mom and grandma to a delicious sushi restaurant. The wait was over an hour but it was well worth it, the sushi was so good! It made my heart happy ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š I just love sushi so much. 

๐Ÿ˜‚
Today I made blinsi, a Ukrainian food my family always makes for Christmas. For my Japanese class, we had to make a food that was special to us and make a video recipe of how so I chose blinsi. 


That's all folks, write to you again next week ๐Ÿ‘‹


ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชž:

ๅœŸๆ›œๆ—ฅ、ๅพณๅทๅ…ฌๅœ’ใจๅš็‰ฉ้คจใซ่กŒใฃใฆ、ใ™ใ”ใใใ‚Œใ„ใ ใฃใŸ!็พŽ่ก“้คจใงใŸใใ•ใ‚“ใ™ใฐใ‚‰ใ—ใ„ๆฑŸๆˆธๆ™‚ไปฃใฎๆจฉๅŠ›(ใ‘ใ‚“ใ‚Šใ‚‡ใ)ใฎๅฎถๆ—ใ‹ใ‚‰ๆฎ‹ใ—ใŸใ‚‚ใฎใŒใ‚ใฃใŸ。ๅ…ฌๅœ’ใฏ็พŽใ—ใใฆ、ๆœ€่ฟ‘ๆ˜ฅใซใชใฃใฆใใŸใ‹ใ‚‰、ๅฐ‘ใ—่ŠฑใŒๅ’ฒใ„ใฆใ„ใŸ。็พŽ่ก“้คจใฎใ‚ซใƒ•ใ‚งใงใ„ใ„ใŠใ‹ใ—ใ‚’้ฃŸในใฆ、ๅนณๅ’ŒใชๅˆๅพŒ้Žใ”ใ—ใŸ。
ๅคœใซ、ๅ‹้”ใจไธ€็ท’ใซๅฑ…้…’ๅฑ‹ใซ่กŒใฃใŸ。ใจใฆใ‚‚็พŽๅ‘ณใ—ใ„้ฃŸใน็‰ฉใŒใ‚ใฃใฆ、็ง้”ใฎๅ€‹ๅฎคใฏใŠใ—ใ‚ƒใ‚Œใชใ‚“ใ ใฃใŸใ‹ใ‚‰、ใ‚ˆใ‹ใฃใŸ。็งใฎไธ€็•ชๅฅฝใใชใ‚ฟใ‚ณใจใƒžใ‚ฐใƒญใ‚’้ฃŸในใŸใ—、ใจใฆใ‚‚ๆฅฝใ—ใ‹ใฃใŸ。

ๆ—ฅๆ›œๆ—ฅ、ๅ‹้”ใจ่ฟ‘ใใฎๅฒ้˜œใซ่กŒใฃใŸ。ๅฒ้˜œใฏใŸใใ•ใ‚“่‡ช็„ถใจๆญดๅฒใฎๆ‰€ใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‹ใ‚‰、ๆฅฝใ—ใ‹ใฃใŸ。ๅฒ้˜œๅŸŽใซใ‚‚่กŒใฃใฆ、ๅฒ้˜œๅŸŽใฏๅฑฑใฎไธŠใซใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‹ใ‚‰、็ตตไผผใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใใ‚Œใ„ใชๆ™ฏ่‰ฒใŒ่ฆ‹ใˆใ‚‹。ใงใ‚‚、ๅฟƒ้…ใ—ใชใ„ใงใใ ใ•ใ„、ๅฑฑใ‚’็™ปใ‚‰ใชใใฆใ‚‚ใ„ใ„ใ‚ˆ。ใƒญใƒผใƒ—ใ‚ฆใ‚งใ‚คใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‹ใ‚‰、ๅคงไธˆๅคซใ ใ‚ˆ。

ๆฐดๆ›œๆ—ฅ、ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„「ใ‚ขใƒณใƒˆใƒžใƒณ・ใ‚ขใƒณใƒ‰・ใ‚ถ・ใƒฏใ‚นใƒ—・ใ‚ฏใƒฏใƒณใƒˆใƒžใƒ‹ใ‚ข」ใจใ„ใ†ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„ใƒžใƒผใƒ™ใƒซๆ˜ ็”ปใ‚’่ฆ‹ใฆ、ใ•ใ™ใŒใ‚ˆใ‹ใฃใŸ。ใใ—ใฆ、ใ™ใ—ใฎๆ˜ผใ”้ฃฏใ‚’้ฃŸในใฆ、ๅๅคๅฑ‹ๅŸŽใงๆข…ใฎ่Šฑใ‚’่ฆ‹ใŸ。ใ‚‚ใกใ‚ใ‚“、ใ™ใ”ใใใ‚Œใ„ใ ใฃใŸ!ใ•ใ‚‰ใซ、ใ„ใ„ๅŒ‚ใ„ใŒใ‚ใฃใŸ。่œ‚(ใฏใก)ใ‚‚ใจใฆใ‚‚ใ†ใ‚Œใ—ใ‹ใฃใŸ。

ไปŠ้€ฑๆœซ、T-Rexใƒฌใƒผใ‚น่ฆ‹ใฆ、ใƒ›ใ‚นใƒˆใŠๆฏใ•ใ‚“ใจใŠ็ฅ–ๆฏใ•ใ‚“ใจไธ€็ท’ใซใŠใ„ใ—ใ„ใ™ใ—ใƒฌใ‚นใƒˆใƒฉใƒณใซ่กŒใฃใŸ。ใจใฆใ‚‚ๆททใ‚“ใงใ„ใŸใ‘ใฉ、ใจใฆใ‚‚็พŽๅ‘ณใ—ใ‹ใฃใŸใ‹ใ‚‰ๅคงไธˆๅคซใ ใฃใŸ。็งใฎๅฟƒใฏใ†ใ‚Œใ—ใ‹ใฃใŸ。็งใฏใ™ใ—ใŒๅคงๅฅฝใใ™ใŽใ‚‹ใ‚ˆ。

 ไปŠๆ—ฅใฏ、ใƒ–ใƒชใƒณใ‚ทใจใ„ใ†ใ‚ฆใ‚ฏใƒฉใ‚คใƒŠๆ–™็†ใ‚’ไฝœใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸ。ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใฎๆŽˆๆฅญใฎใŸใ‚ใซ、ๅฎ…ๅˆฅใช้ฃŸใน็‰ฉใ‚’้ธใ‚“ใ ใ‚Š、ไฝœใฃใŸใ‚Š、ใƒ“ใƒ‡ใ‚ชใ‚’ไฝœใฃใŸใ‚Š、็™บ่กจใ‚’ใ—ใŸใ‚Šใ—ใชใ‘ใ‚Œใฐใชใ‚‰ใชใ„ใ‹ใ‚‰、ใƒ–ใƒชใƒณใ‚ทใ‚’้ธใ‚“ใ 。


Comments