Hello hello! Here is the blog for weeks 12 and 13. Week 12 was pretty busy but week 13 wasn't really so I thought I'd combine the two π
On Tuesday (March 28th), I went to Hanami again with my friends from school! We went to the same park but this time it wasn't raining and it was clear skies so that was really nice! We also bought little bentos (lunches) from the convenience store nearby for our lunch. We did eat at the food trucks too haha, I had ice cream of course ππ¦It was great to take some pictures with the Sakura and hang out with friends.
The next day, the university provided free Ghibli Park tickets so my language buddy (someone I meet with frequently to practice Japanese and English) and I went and it was really fun! The Sakura were in bloom at the park as well so it added a whole level of magic to the park! It was an overall great day!
Saturday, I hung out with my host family and a relative that came for the weekend. She was on school break before going to middle school so it was fun to hang out with everyone. We went to Osu (a great place if you can't tell) and then to Yozakura, which means Sakura viewing at night, at Nagoya Castle. Usually, you can't enter the castle grounds at night but during the Sakura season and the summer festival you can go in and there are a lot of food stalls, and the castle is lit up. The Sakura was also all lit up and it was SOO beautiful!! A really magical time.
On the next Wednesday, I went to the movies with my friends but other than that week 13 was calm. I'll discuss the weekend in my next post!
That wraps up this blog post! Much shorter than the previous few, right? π
Comments
Post a Comment